The Healthcare Supply Chain Is at Risk
Hostilities in numerous countries coupled with sanctions against various nation states worldwide have coincided with supply chain interruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, to trigger the ‘perfect storm’ for all industries, particularly the healthcare sector. The need to deploy software tools, policies, guidelines, and procedures with which to:
- investigate, negotiate, update, and document vendor and sub-contractor contracts;
- transform the supply chain;
- procure components from new vendors; and, many other activities, highlights the critical need for the healthcare industry to establish the following efficient and cost-effective practices:
- risk identification;
- risk analysis and rating;
- risk categorization and quantification;
- risk tracking; ¤ risk cost estimation;
- risk remediation strategies and tactics; and,
- regulatory requirements reporting.
The Alcea Tracking Solutions (ATS) platform coupled with the RiskMgr Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) connector software, provides clients with a proven, appropriately priced, efficient toolset with which to effectively manage valued assets (digital, physical, and intellectual), security controls tailoring and assignment, required evidence collation, risks mitigation, remediation planning and administration; and, regulatory agency report responses, ie: HIPAA, HITECH, and NIST.
We all know how a common approach to recording, tracking, and reporting risks has historically been achieved using spread sheets, which are very ineffective, so why not take a few moments and find out what we do for you, using our comprehensive software platform to eliminate the need to use mind-numbing spreadsheets.