Each windows installer will only allow you to install one instance of the product. Below, you will find packages to install 2-4 instances. If you need an additional or custom instance, please contact us and we will be happy to create one for you.
There is a DEP feature with Service Pack 2 that stops our installer
from installing directly, without permissions.
The best solution is to add our program to the list of allowed programs
in the DEP settings using the following instructions:
1) Download the FitInstall.exe to your machine. Say c:/FitInstall.exe
2) Click Start, click Run, type “sysdm.cpl” and press OK
3) On the Advanced tab, under Performance, press Settings
4) On the Data Execution Prevention tab, turn on “DEP for all programs
and services except those I select” to use the opt out policy
and add to add our program to this list of exceptions. Then add our
program to the list. (ie: Add c:/FitInstall.exe)
5) You should not be able to install FIT as normal.