Every business has them, the dreaded pain point, it is what you worry about on a daily basis and it causes your job to be more difficult. Your most valuable tool to help solve these pain points could be a large cumbersome CRM, or you could simplify with a configurable tracking system and get more relevant results without the extraneous functionality that you paid big money for. A classic case of functionality overkill. Bigger is not necessarily better.
Pain points can be simple problems that cause big stress. These 4 types of pain points are the most common:
- Financial Pain Points
- It is costing too much money for your current software solutions
- You are not using all of the functionality that you have paid for
- Employees spend valuable time trying to figure out where all the information is
- Process Related Pain Points
- You want to tighten up your processes to be more efficient
- Your unique workflow rules are difficult to put into one place and track
- You have multiple disparate systems that don’t relate to each other
- Your current software solution is too complicated and requires too much training
- Productivity Pain Points
- You are wasting too much time updating multiple systems
- You use spreadsheets
- You have weak reporting capabilities
- There is a lack of internal communication
- You spend too much time in meetings
- You have no centralized knowledge base
- Accountability Pain Points
- You have discrepancies in who was responsible for what
- You don’t know in real time who is dealing with an issue
- When things go wrong you don’t know how it happened
With information everywhere within an organization, tracking software, be it for issues, support tickets, SLA’s, RFP’s, risks or opportunities, can increase productivity, collaboration and efficiency. Having one system to track everything can make life a whole lot easier and work a whole lot more efficient.
We ask the questions to discover your pain points and provide a configurable solution that is affordable, effective and quick to configure. Get started with Alcea Tracking Solutions software by requesting your free, no obligation trial now.